Wednesday 10 November 2010

What;s in it then?

Well, its one of the circle journals which was a surprise to me as I thought I had finished all of them. Can't show you or it would spoil it for ???.



After a long pause I have finally uploaded October and November after a gentle reminder!!!
I am very excited at the thought of being a grandma. Baby is due 28th November but that could mean sooner or later. Liz looked at the November page and said I'm not that big, she is right but the smaller mushroom top didn't look right!

7 comments:

  1. Christine! I love your November page with all the babyness! especially that quote down the side, and what a genius idea to use a toadstool as the bump! I bet you're all getting so excited! My sister (the one that sat next to you at AFTH) has her birthday on 28 Nov, so I shall be thinking of you if I haven't heard anything by then... x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page!! that's so funny using a mushroom top!!!

    50p she drops the baby on the 25th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love October, but words fail me for November, it is fabulous, what a truly original idea, stunning. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - what a fab page - love the mushroom top idea. Hope the baby arrives on time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. November's page is brill... wont be long now, so I'm sure after the baby's born all the dates will be filled with baby news.....xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, loving both your pages but November is genius! Love the pregnant toadstool tummy!!
    Nice to see you today, thanks for the yummy mince pie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh, hope I haven't committed a faux pas - I have just blogged my page that I have done in your circle journal. I know I said I wouldn't get it done for a bit, but it was so much more inviting than all the other things I had to do today!

    ReplyDelete